Welcome to Relydence






International students are allowed to work part-time or full-time while studying full-time.

The students do not require a work permit if they are planning to work part-time on or off campus, but they must have a valid study permit from a designated post-secondary learning institution. They also must be studying full-time. The programs they are enrolled in must not be ESL or Preparatory Programs.


The students who want to work off campus must be enrolled in a program that is at least 6 months or longer. These students who are allowed to work off campus are also allowed to work full-time in special circumstances (ex: specific school holidays like reading break).


If the students require a mandatory co-op or internship as part of their study program, then a work permit is required. They also must have a valid study permit, so they’ll have two permits at the same time. The internship must be essential part of the program, but the work portion should not be more than 50%.

error: Content is protected.