INVESTING IN A FRANCHISE
Here is a simple format of due diligences to Invest in a Franchise business in Canada.
- Find a business that you want to invest.
- Check the financial statements, legal documents, and other documents to check if it’s a business you want to buy or invest in.
- Send Franchise Application form to franchise head office.
- Undergo pre-qualification assessment (Example: Interviews, Resumes and Background checks).
- Sign necessary legal documents (Example: Franchise Disclosure Agreement, Lease Agreement and Purchase Agreement).
- Complete franchise training (average 7 days – 1 month).
- Start the operation.
To find out more about this program, or want to know if you are eligible, then please contact us or send us a Free Assessment.