STARTING YOUR OWN VENTURE
This is a simple form of due diligences to Start Your Own Company in Canada.
- Idea Generation
- General Planning
- Make a one-page business plan that describes key information of the business; project details, products & services, target market characteristics, demand analysis, etc.
- Primary & Secondary Research
- Identify target customer’s needs and pain points.
- Identify key resources & how to acquire them; capital, human, IT and others.
- Business Planning
- Make a detailed business plan that identifies essential information to start the business; marketing, operation, legal, financial, and human resources plan, technologies to leverage, competitor analysis, SWOT analysis, project budget, schedule, scope, required investment, stakeholders & human resources, risk, procurement, quality control, etc.
Please contact us, or fill out and send us a Free Assessment to find out if you are interested in this program.