WORK PERMIT EXEMPTIONS
In some specific situations, foreigners are exempt to acquire a work permit in order to legally work in Canada. These occupations includes but not limited to:
- Athletes and Coaches competing in Canada.
- Aviation Accident or Incident Investigators.
- Emergency Service Providers.
- Expert Witnesses or Investigators.
- Family Members of Foreign Representatives.
- Foreign Government Officers.
- Health Care Students.
- Judges, Referees, and similar Officials for International Amateur Competitions.
- Military Personnel.
- News Reporters, Film and Media Crews for Foreign News Company.
- Performing Artists & Key Support Staffs.